Author Alberto FumagalliTitle Raccolta di racconti brevi a volte...
Edition for the centenary of David Maria Turoldo’s birth music by...
BRUNO MADERNA International Composers’ Forum and Competition1st...
• Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
Customers management (contracts, orders, shipping and invoicing); communication to subscribers of events concerning the journals subject of their subscriptions;
Commercial activity (sales, advertising and promotion).
Please note that your personal data will never be used for sending commercial information or advertising material without your permission.
• Processing of personal data means their collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation, retrivial, consultation, use, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure and destruction, whether or not by informatic means.
We safeguard the security of the data you send us; they will never be sold or made know to third parties.
• Your permission to the processing of your personal data is optional. If you do not give your permission to the processing of your data with regard to point 2, your data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in point 1. If you do not give your permission to the processing of your data with regard to point 1, we will not be able to supply the requested services.
• You have the right to obtain from us: the communication of the categories and the sources of data and information as to the purposes of the processing; the erasure or rectification of the processing data because of their incomplete or inaccurate nature.
• The controller of processing of personal data is Aldebaran Editions - via Lorenzo Gigli, 64 25038 Rovato (BS) Italy